Corona / Covid19
The office is only opened for patients with an appointment !
We take the following measures in connection with the corona virus (Covid19). We do this to limit the virus outbreak as much as possible and to keep the care for high-risk Corona patients and other acute care available.
- Patients are no longer allowed to enter the practice without an appointment. Follow the directions on the sign outside.
- It is still important that you do not cross the street unnecessarily and that you keep 1.5 meter distance. We may therefore answer your questions by phone of e-consult
- Appointments that are accute or fysical examination is suitable are of course scheduled. Please contact the assistant by telephone
- Do you have appointment but in the meantime developed complaints suitable to corona, such as a cold, fever >38, shortness of breath, sudden smell and loss of taste, diarrhea and/or nausea, corona diagnosed in your immediate environment, please contact the assistant in ADVANCE by telephone.
- For non-emergency complaints; medical questions with attachments can be asked by mijngezondheid.net, adminstrative questions by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have no complaints or mild complaints and only QUESTIONS ABOUT CORONA? Check the links below or call 0800-1351
- https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/coronavirus-covid-19/veel asked-vragen-over-coronavirus-en- health
General practitioners office Buitenhof consists of two GP offices connected to the OLVG hospital.
At the moment we are NOT open for new patiënts
There are two GP offices in the Buitenhof :
Huisartsenpraktijk Noort, Beugel en Bont
Mw. C. Beugel
Dhr. B.J. Noort.
Mw. J. Bont
Huisartsenpraktijk Wewerinke, vd Vijver en Geersing
Mw. A. Wewerinke
Dhr. G.J. Geersing
Dhr. S. van de Vijver
You’ll be a patient of either of these GP offices. All doctors work part-time and will not be at the office every day. If your doctor is not present one of his/her colleagues will help you.
The office will charge patients if they don’t show up for their appointments.